Guest viewing is limited

Discuss uHeat Feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Re: U heat

they will sell you marmox if you insist!, i have not tried thier own brand yet but as they are a marmox stockist,thier brand must at least be as good if not BETTER!
oh and thier one is bound to be less expensive!!
:hurray:

I know you've read THIS thread because you've replied to it. Marmox and ekoboard can't be compared. One is a tile backer board with 80% insulation properties of the other one (one the 10mm), the other one being a pure insulation board, and what?, say 80% of the cost?!

You do the maths. If you sell marmox to the customer you'll not make much and not really be providing the same quality insulation. You provide ekoboard you make more money, it costs the customer less, AND you have 20% more insulation!

There's no comparison. One's insulation, ones pretty much a tile backer board.

That's my opinion.

D

dagger

Re: U heat

I know you've read THIS thread because you've replied to it. Marmox and ekoboard can't be compared. One is a tile backer board with 80% insulation properties of the other one (one the 10mm), the other one being a pure insulation board, and what?, say 80% of the cost?!

You do the maths. If you sell marmox to the customer you'll not make much and not really be providing the same quality insulation. You provide ekoboard you make more money, it costs the customer less, AND you have 20% more insulation!

There's no comparison. One's insulation, ones pretty much a tile backer board.

That's my opinion.

i am a little confused... do uheat not make a marmox copy?
i have used thier insulation boards and they were great!!
i thought that they also made a backerboard?

a am a big uheat fan...anyway here is the ecoboard in action:

19777450.jpg

50564063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to uHeat Feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

E
Went to start a job today 19sqm, lay underfloor heating, self level etc..on old screeded floor...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
I
I needed a wet room former today and thought it was about time I gave PHG a try. I rang up...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
G
just recieved the new diatech catalogue today some great tools in it :drool5: i want one of...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
i purchased one of these wet cutters 3 weeks ago,low price and i also bought the middle quality...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
uHeat Feedback
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%