UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Update on my hearing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

Hi all
just to let you know the results of my trip to see the ear nose and throat consultant today
after having my ear examined and my hearing tested it seems that my right ear has 40% less hearing than my left, which considering last friday i could not hear anything is a bonus lol. The outcome of the consultation was that due to the improvement in my hearing no actual decision will be made at this point, but a further appointment has been made for a month from now to check the progress or decline of my ear. If my hearing should decline again before that an appointment will be made for me sooner.

When i pressed the consultant as to an explanation as to why my hearing went....He seems to believe that i have had some form of collision with my inner ear causing temporary deafness....This is a lot more common than you would believe and can be as simple as scratching the inside of your ear with your finger nail.

He did seem to be of the opinion that due to the improvement of my hearing since the initial trip to hospital that i should hopefully regain full hearing fingers crossed.:thumbsup:

chris

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Update on my hearing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.