UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss VW Transporter Kombi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

My trusty old Transit is on its way

done 248 k and still going strong but need tinkering with every week or so to stop the little oil leaks etc getting too bad and as it takes me half an hour to open the bonnet im not the man for the job so my plumber is having it

so

as we already have a caravan on the drive, the good lady had banned me from having another tatty van
so im looking at getting a Vw transporter

anyone know what the t4 t5 etc mean ? and should i just get a panel Van and look to get it converted to get the 2/3 extra seats in the back and the side windows
any advice more than welcome

budget 10 k ish quite happy to have a higher miliage one as i wont add many miles to it and i want to keep it till it dies

D

Dave Ramsden

DSCF1839.jpg DSCF1509.jpg DSCF1510.jpg DSCF1512.jpg DSCF1834.jpg DSCF1835.jpg DSCF1836.jpg DSCF1837.jpg DSCF1838.jpg DSCF1498.jpg

Reply to VW Transporter Kombi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

My best mate is selling his 2002 VW Caddy if anybody is interested. It's a minter, has been...
Replies
Views
D
Legal advice needed guys. Just wondered if you had any views. Background: I had a shop...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd best post in the Arms... One of the things that annoys me the most is unreliable...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
I
Well, its my first dedicated year being a self employed bathroom installer amongst other things...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
P
How do you find your van copeing in the snow? Do you have a front wheel drive or rear wheel...
Replies
Views
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.