Discuss what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the country in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Re: what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the cou

have been busy, but some one switched the light off again, just about ticking over, working week to week......picked up a couple of jobs this evening, and some one asked for a card at the filliing station today....so hopefully things will start to pick up again..

Last edited:
H

hillhead

Re: what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the cou

Going well here again, top end bathroom for a local tile and stone company.
This is the second high end one for them plus a big house 6 months ago so now they want me to do more.
My current one has-
Marble shower tray,
Solid slab marble shower Walls,
3 piece marble vanity unit(made in their factory)
Marble lined box features, stone feature on one wall etc.
600x600 porcelain on Walls.
Slow work but pure class, curved bath with step tiled in mosaic and solid curved marble tops.
Good money too, lol.

M

MTiler

Ive been busy with steam rooms and spas, but now gone quiet. A Couple of 'possible' jobs in the near future but they dont pay the bills lol. The domestic side of things has gone very quiet, but Im seeing a job monday, and I'll be back on a steam room to finish off, in the next week or so, once the floor is done and the lights/steam outlet etc is fitted.
Ho hum.

missyT

I

Ian

Haven't really been quiet since july last year. Doing a bit of everthing,bathrooms,kitchen floors,repairs to stuff which is a great earner and since Brians so busy all his work he can't do :hurray:Might have to buy him a few for it:8:

You know me mate, I like to help those that are less fortunate :lol:

PS, I like Carling :thumbsup:

S

Spud

Starting back out on my own again doing 2 bathrooms next week in large format 4mm thick tiles ,after that 120sq m floor 120 x 60 then 6 flats 300m2 ,pricing a biggish floor on Monday and have some floor restoration work priced up so a fair bit in the pipe line, doing a sand and cement path today slate and porcelain all bespoke cut to size which I will finish tomorrow fingers crossed

P

Perry

Starting back out on my own again doing 2 bathrooms next week in large format 4mm thick tiles ,after that 120sq m floor 120 x 60 then 6 flats 300m2 ,pricing a biggish floor on Monday and have some floor restoration work priced up so a fair bit in the pipe line, doing a sand and cement path today slate and porcelain all bespoke cut to size which I will finish tomorrow fingers crossed
Gary I don't think you will ever look back and just think you will get everything you earn good luck

regards Pete

Its gone quiet for me, it really feels like someone has just turned the tap off, hardly getting any calls, tile shops are a bit quiet just ticking over really. About 4 weeks ago i just couldn't do the work being offered i was so busy. Hoping it will pick up when schools go back and everyone is back off holiday.

Reply to what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the country in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R
T
Hi all, I'm hoping you can give me an opinion on the quality of this work as I'm having a bit...
Replies
Views
D
just a follow on thread from Dan's, "How busy are you" thread, just wondering how you fill your...
Replies
Views
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the country
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.