Discuss what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the country in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Re: what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the cou

what i have noticed is that most customers want jobs done NOW, not much planing going on, they have there kitchen or bathroom fitted and then ring a tiler wanting them to start with in a couple of days, good if your just working week to week, it keeps you just about ticking over..

M

MTiler

Re: what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the cou

what i have noticed is that most customers want jobs done NOW, not much planing going on, they have there kitchen or bathroom fitted and then ring a tiler wanting them to start with in a couple of days, good if your just working week to week, it keeps you just about ticking over..

I get that alot. Im doing more commercial work these days and I find I end up with gaps between jobs as domestic customers cant/wont wait 'till im available. But on the other hand just as Im starting to worry I usually end up filling the gap, its stressful to say the least.

missyT

hi all,just a nosey to see what were all up too atm

im doing a wetroom in northumbria and work has become busy again..thank god as the last 6 weeks have been brutally quiet it seems the holiday period went on for ages for me here with little coming in

alls ok now though hows it in different areas:thumbsup:

Hi Jamie,
How did you end up working down there?

things are quiet here at the moment, but after 7 weeks of kids summer hols I need to get some work done,,,,just for my sanity!!, although the salmon run has just started:smilewinkgrin:

every year sept -nov is always slow (i tell the wife) but this year it is

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the country in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R
T
Hi all, I'm hoping you can give me an opinion on the quality of this work as I'm having a bit...
Replies
Views
D
just a follow on thread from Dan's, "How busy are you" thread, just wondering how you fill your...
Replies
Views
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
what are we all working on just now /hows work in general in your part of the country
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.