Discuss What do you like to do when you're not tiling? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Love Motorsport sold this on after competing for a few years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 31

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Again, the lad who has the ecos had a mk1 rs and wrapped it in something like estoril blue. (BMW M3 colour)

This is making me want to get a toy !!! grrrr

John that is one hell of a cutter ! My dad had one like that when he was alive. the lawn was always top. Although its not something I will get excited about for another ten years I recon !

You need to be past 40 Cam to own a lawn like that!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I don't know John, I'm 38 and I've got lawn envy!! I've got the stripes thanks to my Hayter but unfortunately the stripes run through naff grass, moss, dead patches where the dogs pee.... you get the picture!!

You've peaked too early. I bet it's really green and lush around the edges of where the dogs pee as well

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Cars im not bothered with, never can understand the need to have a fancy motor, a lad over the road buys/sells little sports cars , TTs or z3/4s , keeps one for a few months then sells then buys another, cleans it two or 3 times a week,weird if u ask me.
My hobbys are family, eating out,lads nights, then ive got me scuba diving, mostly around britain but im off egypt in july with mates and living on this for the week
edypazy9.jpg

Its a liveaboard, full crew ,and 26 divers, mixed, dive day time get drunk at night , great week

M

Mr Tiler

I think my mates is running around 500bhp. I am not surprised in the slightest that these are up for that sort of money in concourse condition. Too many 80s kids now buying them, tuning them and ragging them. The time to buy is now if you have storage. Id pay 20k for one in mint condition but any more is ridiculous. They are defo an investment. I'd store one til I was 50 and sell then.

so you would only keep it 6 months mate before selling? :thumbsup:

W

WetSaw

Yep! I can see a new competition coming, lawn of the month! Or most improved lawn!

First job moving in here. Been empty for 4 years and the garden had loads of snakes that the dog kept finding!
Doesn't look quite like this now I keep my horse on it :smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• Finca Tres Soles 031.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 40
  • Lawn Nov 2012 (6).jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 40

Reply to What do you like to do when you're not tiling? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Ok. Basically am i tilng right/prepping correctly? Full time professional tiler, nearly 15...
Replies
Views
Ok I am fitting the tile trim L shaped aluminium profile around the window, Dave you are right...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB