Discuss What do you like to do when you're not tiling? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Yep but going back to bubbles, more fun and no hours of prepping the gear, some of my favourite dives in 10 to 20m of water.
aye,i don't know how you cope,its bad enough gearing up with a dry suit and walking to shore or down to the boat,we look like blinking spacemen,not done owt yet this year,to busy,may go up st abbs next month or loch fyne ,depends on wife .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What do you like to do when you're not tiling? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Ok. Basically am i tilng right/prepping correctly? Full time professional tiler, nearly 15...
Replies
Views
Ok I am fitting the tile trim L shaped aluminium profile around the window, Dave you are right...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB