Discuss What is your opinion chaps? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

I am trying to come to a desicion on my websites.

The two website in question are westlothianhandyman.co.uk and edinburghsashwindowcompany.co.uk

The chap that looks after the sash window website is going to be taking over the hosting of my handyman website and will be doing SEO for me.

I need to decide whether I keep the existing design of my handyman website or have it changed.

If I decide mot to keep the existing design then I will simply use the template of the sash window website but have the logo and colour scheme that you see in the handyman website.

What do you think would look best?

opinions would be very helpfull:thumbsup:

T

tfs

here is a better pic DSC02035.jpg

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hiya kris,personally i would keep them seperate looking and not try and brand /attach them to be the same

i think you will have a different type of client wanting sash windows installed,the sash window website sets its stall out imo for a high end installation....the handyman website imo may probably be used by a more widespread audience and the look of both websites suits what you are trying to sell

personally i think they are perfect the way they are for what you are doing kris

T

tfs

I have them both linked on my signature here but market the websites as seperate businusses. Missy

I know what you mean Jamie, I keep the businesses seperate and can imagine that some peeps might be unsure if they thought a handyman was doing the job.

The sash window aspect of my services give me great profits but the handyman is my daily thing at present covering various trades working with private customers as well as letting agents etc.

One part of me would like a new design (with same colour and logo) but at the same time I ask myself whether a redesign would have a positive impact.

I always feel cuatious about changes

Thanks for the comments guys

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What is your opinion chaps? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
L
Hi. I need to put the quote together by tuesday evening.I was 99% confident what I was going to...
Replies
Views
lukeb
L
J
I had an appointment in Cotswolds yesterday which was arranged for 1pm. got up early to get...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
What is your opinion chaps?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.