Discuss what mountain bike?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Joe your bike looks like its brand new ,how do you keep it in such nice condition?
Gary, that bike was bought by a lad in 2008 for £999, He took it apart and spent just over 1k upgrading it.
He has 4 mountain bikes and i believe is the top uk sales man for a well known tractor company(well for some,lol). civil bloke.
He advertised it in 2010 on the NI MTB forum and i snapped it up real quick,a bargain at £500 i kid you not.
It was really well looked after so i have to keep it like that.
My last outing was near 8 weeks ago after dark with 7 other bikers in the local forest, mud bath all round and 12 miles of heaven with lights on helmets,lol.
When home i pull it from back of van and take the hose to it, i keep it indoors so dries quick then i rub it down and oil the main parts, a beauty to ride and i think i'll meet up with Ed for a spin some day maybe up in scotland or North Wales,lol.

A

Aston

marin b17.jpg b17 frame.jpg marin b17 2010 model - can throw this bike off things lol

talon pic 2.jpg talon 2 pic 4.jpg giant talon 2 (womens) 2010 model...... it'll do the wife ;0)

sorry about the delay and the quality of these pics... the camera phone and its owner are useless!!

got a new camera today, so there'll be no stopping me now!!

just a quick one for anybody who is thinking of buying a mountain bike....go for a 2010 model because for some reason, they are not only considerably cheaper than the 2011 models, they are mostly better spec'd!! I saved £300 on the marin and over £150 on the giant...

cheers for all the advice.
ed

Reply to what mountain bike?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
what are the current rules on learning to ride a motor bike ?I did my CBT back in 2006 but I am...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
E
Well i met up with a few mates this morning to go on a 30 mile cycle ride...well my old mountain...
2 3
Replies
Views
enduro
E

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what mountain bike??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.