Discuss What to do when you bump into someone who owes you money...? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Without having to name names, and companies, we were out today doing an estimate, when we heard...Allright...its been to long, how you doing? Ohh my god, the dirty rotten scum bag who stitched us up has only just turned up to price the same job.
:veryangry:

Heres the problem, any other time in any other place all hell would have broken out, but a hotel lobby is not the place for a brawl and slagging match. So we did the hardest thing possible, and that was to do nothing and ignore him. My two lads did me proud today, by blanking him. This is a piece of filth of the first order, who effectively ripped us off, and is legally protected, as he transferred all his assets into his wifes name.

It seems that some people, have a golden ticket in life, to tread on others and think that its ok to do so....

To be continued...

Lynn

P

Pebbs

The client knows what happened in the past! at the time when it all kicked off I think everyone on the main sites knew. 14 men and me all needing our money, promises, promises, threats, lawyers, he knew how to play the system. I nearly lost my house over this, we survived, were intact first sign of late payments now we send someone in because you dont want to but you have to. In the meantime scumbag and his partner set another company up and its all forgotten, and then today he walks in, I cant even tell you how it sick I felt when I heard his voice, of all the places to run into him. I know what Hillhead means, and Im surprised no-one took the same course of action.

Id like to believe that Brians right about karma, we'll see what happens.

Lynn

Reply to What to do when you bump into someone who owes you money...? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
D
HELP - WHATS YOUR ADVICE Got an angry neighbour (last ten years) who is particular about the...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
hi all, went to do a quote today for a guy who ive known for years but not really a good pal...
Replies
Views
D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What to do when you bump into someone who owes you money...?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.