Discuss Who want one of these then. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Those machines make complete sense if you're producing 100's or liner M's of bullnose a week. At that point it will pay for itself.

Anything other than that the grinder fit profilers are just better value in time and money. Plus a grinder based profiler can profile a curved tile.

Give us a link to the ones you sell then Diamond !.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who want one of these then. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
B
Who is gonna be the first to try this? View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUNEWAtvd-4 Is...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
S
...bit of a who dunnit but feel I've been shafted royal style on this one. Working for a joiner...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys, I have a contract coming up to replace an existing Marble tiled staircase with new...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB