Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

C

charliejamesuk

Yeah, very pleased I went down the route of using the Credit Card, always do for these kind of transactions.
Just wish I had gone with Able Skills from the start, would have made things much simpler :)

C

charliejamesuk

Quick Update. Tesco Mastercard (who I have credit card with) have credited my account with the amount I had paid out to Diamond. Mastercard now pass the issue over to Diamond's bank to resolve.

So hopefully that is now the end of this......

B

bickers

Charlie thanks for letting us know about your great news, as your creditcard is with tesco i thought i would check mine online and yipee i have recieved my money back to. You would have thought tesco would have told me but least they paid up.

C

charliejamesuk

Cool, please to hear it. I hot a letter from Tesco confirming it all about a week ago.

F

Freckles77

I've just seen this topic. I paid diamond for a 6-week course of which I completed 4 weeks and then had an agreement to come back this month to finish the rest of it. I paid in full in good faith. I'm pretty cross....they must have known when I paid that they were going down yet it didn't stop them from insisting that I pay the money.

I'm hoping my credit card company will give me some back but it was quite some time ago so I don't know if they will.

I hope I get back some of this money, is there anywhere else I can learn mosaic tiling, tanking and underfloor heating stuff? I never got the chance to do this....

Reply to Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen