Discuss £400 a week cap on benefits, good or bad? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Why be angry with the unemployed. Not everyone wants to be on the dole. We should be angry with the Bankers who lost all sorts of money and then left us to pay it back from our taxes.

my husband worked for RBS and is classed as a banker. he worked his nuts off for a bonus he did not receive and was made redundant. so not every banker caused RBS to get into difficulty and you have to remember that it was the government who chose to bail them out, not the tax payer.

do you have any proof that the rich don't pay taxes?

M

mikethetile

No i'm not but when this Tory Government gets their teeth into this country we all will be and then we'll see who shouts about the unemployed being lazy

this is the fourth recession Ive lived and worked through, I wont be unemployed and neither will anyone else who goes out day after day and looks for work, prices it and gets it done

the small business' floats this country not big business

anyone with a bit about them will survive, the lazy and feckless will fall by the wayside

D

Deleted member 9966

So it's ok for them to find loopholes but not ok for the unemployed

not ok for the unemployed to what? find loopholes? precisely. it's not ok for the unemployed to not pay tax when there are jobs out there that pay something. instead of sponging of society, they should be helping to rebuild it. and please, don't tell me I don't know what it's like to be unemployed. I've been there myself claiming jobseekers.

it's the attitude of the long term unemployed that is wrong, not those who have recently lost their jobs and are having to find work on a lot less money.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
this is the fourth recession Ive lived and worked through, I wont be unemployed and neither will anyone else who goes out day after day and looks for work, prices it and gets it done

the small business' floats this country not big business

anyone with a bit about them will survive, the lazy and feckless will fall by the wayside

+1

Amen to that!

Google has done a report, us small business are 7.something% of the GDP. It's the future, and the reason they're investing in fibre optics. To get more businesses online and exporting bits and bobs.

Reply to £400 a week cap on benefits, good or bad? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Tilers Forums .co.uk Forum Rules - Last Updated 08/12/08 Note from Dan & Dave: We aim to make...
Replies
Views
D
The following is an article written by an eminent stone professional in the USA - please read it...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
£400 a week cap on benefits, good or bad?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.