Discuss Alcoholic customers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

I've been busting my bits to complete a bathroom for a mate / customer whilst he & his family have been sunning themselves over the last fortnight.

Due to many issues, including me falling through the kitchen ceiling this has become a job from hell!

Today I chucked a nice greasy washing up liquid / water mix into a plastic wine glass and siliconed the bathroom up. The customer returned as I was finishing up and I left the glass on a window sill as I was distracted; I usually chuck the mix into the bath before I leave.

I get a phone call a couple of hours later from a distressed mate / customer asking what "chemicals" I had left in the glass...He'd only gone and drunk the bright green fairy liquid contents???? He's having a go at me and all I can think is who returns from 2 weeks in Cyprus and proceeds to drink the contents of random glasses in their house without looking at or smelling the contents first???

What a knob........

Daz

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
:lol::lol::lol: hours of fun

images

U

user123

Only just read this post and i nearly wet myself with laughing! who does things like that! had to read it to the wife aswel so she could have a good laugh too!!

I read it to my husband, too, and he tutted and he said there must be some weird people on your forum... and walked off shaking his head... "NOOO - not a forum member!" she muttered uselessly.. :lol: oh well...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Alcoholic customers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Alcoholic customers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.