Discuss An alternative solution to mosaic mesh or dog toothing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Angel da Silva

I've got loads of off cuts in the garage so technically it cost me nothing, there's about half a metre there so roughly £3 worth. Makes the mosaic mesh look silly at around £12 per metre. This is my tight git tip of the day :lol:

Even though it goes against my requirement to sell at Topps, I think I may recommend this method to my traders if they find the mesh is too costly. Reckon I'll point them to this post as well haha

Angel x

S

Stef

Bris tip worked a treat.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416335923.785483.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416335944.187690.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to An alternative solution to mosaic mesh or dog toothing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening all, Im new to this forum and relativelty new ish to tilling, have only been doing it...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
B
I have decided to use the dog tooth option and would appreciate any advice offered. My field...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
T
I was having a chat with one of the companies at the CTD day and they was trying to convince me...
Replies
Views
NZ_Tiler
N
H
I have tiled My shower area using 600 x 600 quartz - I had a piece of full height mdf cut which...
Replies
Views
H
B
Hello to all again, I am thinking of applying Durabase ci to my wall prior to fitting a single...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB