Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Another mountain bike ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Yesterday i was working away when i checked my local MTB forum on my phone.
I spotted a great second hand bike for sale.
A custom built saracen zen,extremely well specced and a snip at 500 quid:thumbsup:
Rides really well too,i got it home last night after 12 :smilewinkgrin:.

Attachments

• DSC03421.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC03424.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 42
B

Bolter

A custom built saracen zen,extremely well specced and a snip at 500 quid:thumbsup:

Very nice! Im about to upgrade my beast! Forks RRP at £500! But there are deals online for around £280ish, so not too bad!

Gonna get some new disc brakes, was looking at the Juicy 5's. Any recommendation? The Formula Oro looks pretty good, got amazing reviews recently.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Sounds like a steal mate, what are those forks?

H

hillhead

Very nice! Im about to upgrade my beast! Forks RRP at £500! But there are deals online for around £280ish, so not too bad!

Gonna get some new disc brakes, was looking at the Juicy 5's. Any recommendation? The Formula Oro looks pretty good, got amazing reviews recently.
The juicy5s are very popular,i have juicy3s on my other bike(which is gonna go now) which are ok but i had the bike serviced and they were worse after it.... some clown i say.
There is shimano LX hyd brakes on this new bike and they are working very well.
What bike have you? sound good.. i'm not long back at this after about 200 years out,lol

B

Bolter

The juicy5s are very popular,i have juicy3s on my other bike(which is gonna go now) which are ok but i had the bike serviced and they were worse after it.... some clown i say.
There is shimano LX hyd brakes on this new bike and they are working very well.
What bike have you? sound good.. i'm not long back at this after about 200 years out,lol

I got a Giant xtc se 06. Needs some money spending on it though, which is why Im currently doing some research! Id love the Formula "The One" discs, but they are £200 each end :( now thats too much!

H

hillhead

I got a Giant xtc se 06. Needs some money spending on it though, which is why Im currently doing some research! Id love the Formula "The One" discs, but they are £200 each end :( now thats too much!
There is no end to what we can spend on these bikes,this one i got has a halo rim on the back too,i'll get one for the front although there is a sunringle or something on there.I like the Giants,this one i bought is an 08 i think but all upgraded apart from frame and handlebars,lol.
Saracen Zen2 custom built.

B

Bolter

There is no end to what we can spend on these bikes,this one i got has a halo rim on the back too,i'll get one for the front although there is a sunringle or something on there.I like the Giants,this one i bought is an 08 i think but all upgraded apart from frame and handlebars,lol.
Saracen Zen2 custom built.

Yea I know that! Was talking to a non biking friend the other day, and he was saying he just bought a bike at Halfords :)yikes:) and I was saying my new forks will be £300ish. He exclaimed "Thats more than my whole bike!" to which I told him you can buy pedals for £400! :)

Not that I would, but it is endless!

Reply to Another mountain bike ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
B
Hi chaps just thought i'd say a few words about what i've been up to, as i've been off the forum...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
E
Well i met up with a few mates this morning to go on a 30 mile cycle ride...well my old mountain...
2 3
Replies
Views
enduro
E
R
Hi everyone, i need some help asap!! I just finished tiling a slate floor yesterday, customer...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Another mountain bike !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.