Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Another mountain bike ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Nice bike Joe good price as well for the spec, I was down at Glentress the other week with my young nephew, borrowed a mates bike after selling my mtb a couple of months ago to buy a road bike. Now I got the bug again, constantly on ebay looking for a Trek remedy 7 if I can get one for a half decent price.

Hi Ian,you didn't get away for long,lol.
The guy i bought from had a meta5.5,specialized demo and a road bike in his garage !!
Did you check out the 2011 Treks? :drool5:

R

rsl tiling

Do indeed joe, here's a pic of my latest toy
Just finding the time to get out on it!!!
You sure did Ricky,i jumped at it.
My biking buddy knew Kev who was selling it too so that gave me the edge:thumbsup:
You do any yourself?
And Dan the forks are Fox Vanilla R130mm coils ! superb.
Only in 2 mins ago from cycling up from my mums:thumbsup:

Attachments

• iphone pics 024.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Another mountain bike ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
B
Hi chaps just thought i'd say a few words about what i've been up to, as i've been off the forum...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
E
Well i met up with a few mates this morning to go on a 30 mile cycle ride...well my old mountain...
2 3
Replies
Views
enduro
E
R
Hi everyone, i need some help asap!! I just finished tiling a slate floor yesterday, customer...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Another mountain bike !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.