UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss another reminder why i hardly work for any contractors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
god knows how many joiners and builders i have done jobs for and 99 percent of them cut corners and do things the opposite way you want it done

is this what the public want this kind of crap work?

1st job for new contractor booked in for thursday.......cheap as hell price as agreed to start to include materials

calls me up its tile on tile..ffs

wont pay parking costs either expects my meterage rate to swallow that

wants tiles picked up and delivered to site as part of job from diy shed

how about i do it for nothing?

not even gonna bother doing it:thumbsdown:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to another reminder why i hardly work for any contractors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all - first post here :). I need expert advice on how to proceed.... I have hired a...
Replies
Views
ReX83
R
R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R
T
Hi all, I'm hoping you can give me an opinion on the quality of this work as I'm having a bit...
Replies
Views
J
ive been tiling for over 33yrs and in that time ive had some interesting jobs and worked for...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.