Discuss Anyone fancy carrying this guys tool bag for him in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Jesus. Where did you find this?! lol

I had to watch to the end but had breathing problems and sweaty hands and also nearly fell off my settee! :lol:

I thought, right thats it now he's there, then he'd climb onto another smaller shaped section with even less to hold on to! And he did that about 4 times!

What the hell could he have done at the very top there? There was nothing left to it. If I were him I'd have replaced a couple of those rusty bolts way further down that he was grabbing onto.

A couple of times he's holding with two hands and jumps up a step or onto another bit. I'd have not been able to do that.

Went indoor rock climbing and shot up this wall after loads of training giving no thought to looking or getting back down. The bloke shouted 'just jump mate your safety thing is a tension thing and slows you down near the bottom' - I jumped, my feet were off, one hand was off, the other just wouldn't let go. I smacked right into the wall. Had to climb down backwards without looking down?!?!?! Never again. Nearly shat myself up there too but as heat rises they didn't smell it at the bottom. :lol: :lol:

Reply to Anyone fancy carrying this guys tool bag for him in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. Just had a tiler do some tiling on a job for me.. I was not on this job when he...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Q
Alan from ATS diamond tools sent me a handful of new and untested vacuum brazed diamond core...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, After spending time carefully prepping a small ensuite with backer board, a local...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
R
Hi, I'm not a pro tiler but am hoping to get a bit of advice from those who are. I'm laying...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Anyone fancy carrying this guys tool bag for him
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.