Discuss bin laden is dead in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Concepts like that are so powerful aren't they.... another example of concepts was when Saad first visited us here and then we went to Egypt. Now there is so much rubbish on the streets of the Cairo, that anyone could quite rightly think what a dirty place. And then you have this paradox, and Saad was in absolute shock when he came here, that our toilets don't double up as bidets, ALL Egyptian toilet have this attachment, (except of some in he country that look more like a shower tray, against a cleanliness optionso you don't taouch anything! anyhow a bidet system choice of 3 models, so you get washed when you use the loo. He even took a bit of a movie clip on his mobile of the toilet bowl to show to his family back home, look, no washing option!! Adn had to have a shower after every time he visited the bathroom, he just could not cope with this strange habit of ours.. :lol: And when I spoke with his wife about it in Cairo, she pulled her face and said 'dirty' shaking her head in absolute disgust, they couldn't believe it. I then told my mother in Germany about this, and she said, now that's a surprise, I thought they were all dirty!!! I know... what can you do....And so it goes.... concepts concepts different habits, and we can change and get more open minded - I like those toilets so much that now I have one of those in my own house - you can buy the shower attachments here, too, really handy.. :lol:
I spoke to someone from Northern Ireland visiting Dublin who said she was really surprised that Southern Ireland had running water the first time she came... and that was just a few years ago!! .. and so it goes on...

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

Mixed perceptions of Ireland on here,
I hear what some say and Iv been living here 40 years so know plenty.
Yes Irish nationalists want a united Ireland, the Protestants don't.
The British rule here was tainted by the corruption and lies over innocent killings etc.
The rules were bent, just like in other countries...
A lot of people are questioning osamas death and rightly so IMO.
We have reasonable peace here in Ireland now apart from a few nutters who hopefully will get sorted.
Most of us have turned a corner and there can be no going back.
Nobody was perfect over here, Catholics, protestants, British soldiers, police, IRA,loyalists etc.
Just two weeks ago I read an article in a local paper where a family close to here got an apology from the British establishment over a British soldier shooting their young daughter in the back on her little walk home from school.
I know the British got it rough too and what a waste of lives everywhere here!
Sad days gone by.
It's good to see the way we are all mixing more now.
Back to Osama! Is he really dead?
I can put links up for in depth articles on American suspicions on a lot of things! Shocking stuff.

W

White Room

Somewhere in the States from a bar owner
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to bin laden is dead in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
W
Has the update killed the Tapatalk option? Stopped working yesterday for me.
Replies
Views
GRRRR. Friend of a friend has been pestering me to tile their house. Whole downstairs floor...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
S
...bit of a who dunnit but feel I've been shafted royal style on this one. Working for a joiner...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
bin laden is dead
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.