Discuss burst pipes anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

with the new house i had, the council and water board adopted the street after about a year.

I know the council here are still in dispute with the house builder and the previous land owners. The whole thing makes me laugh. It's been going on for years and the amount of money wasted on this has been a joke. One side of the estate is adopted, but the other side built by Barratts is still in dispute. And because the council haven't adopted the roads, they refuse to maintain the communal areas in between the two sides and the playground. sometimes I wonder why we bothered moving :lol:

Reply to burst pipes anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Hey guys just wondered if anyone had drilled into a gas pipe and what happened afterwards Iv...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys, i layed a floor for a customer the other week all solid. plyed, primed and completed...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
burst pipes anyone?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.