Discuss Completed Calacatta Bookmatch, Hampstead. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

About bloody time Marc.....a couple of weeks work for a decent tiler there mate, don't know what you've been messing about at, did that building have a canteen and a bar in it or something? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Well I knew you'd be scrutinising it Paul, didn't wanna leave myself open to even more abuse mate! :p
First you abuse me, then you don't even 'like' the post! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MW Smith Ceramics

I'm gonna have to back that up......I keep looking at that video and do t think I've seen a more skillful tiling job ......
I'm gonna have to back that up......I keep looking at that video and do t think I've seen a more skillful tiling job ......

Had a chinwag with Dave @ Tradetiler about this job some time ago when it was just starting off and even he was impressed!.....now that's sayin sumthin!

O

Old Mod

Beautiful work
Thanks Martin, really appreciate that!
I'd guess it'll be a job of a lifetime mate, I wouldn't ever expect to get anything like it again, but you never know.
With that in my mind at the time, I had to give it everything I had, and probably a bit more! Haha
So I don't think many could compare their situation to that job. ;)

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I'd guess it'll be a job of a lifetime mate, I wouldn't ever expect to get anything like it again, but you never know.

With this job on your CV you can get lots more jobs like it and charge what you want. Those who want perfection will always require some form of testimonial and they won't mind paying whatever it costs if it matches their expectations

Reply to Completed Calacatta Bookmatch, Hampstead. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
......so a few weeks before Christmas @GaryTheTiler invited me to embark on a little project...
Replies
Views
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB