Discuss credit card payments who takes them in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi all, i have been thinking about getting a virtual card machine for customers to pay me via credit card there is no contrcted time as such for me to have this so if it doesnt work i can opt out at any point just wanted your opinions or personal experience if anyone does this etc

i have only ever had 1 customer ask for this but it was for a huge job and they ended up getting the money through another route as i didint do it, do you think jobs that turn out slightly dearer for customers ie refits etc that they would take this option of credit payment via visa etc?

cheers for any help:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
We have a firm coming on board that does mobile cc machines of some sort. Don't know too much about them as I don't use them. And I don't know if they're doing an offer or anything but it might be worth hanging on and seeing what they're about?

They're something to do with, or somehow take payments through worldpay. Which I think now owns Sage or something? (Might be mixing firms up there mind!)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I guess so. But it looks a bit more professional if your outfit is of that type (branded van and whatnot). And the customer often feels like they have a bit of protection (which they do). And not all carry cash and you don't always want to wait for cheques.

And let's be honest. Customer pays anyway so up the price 1.1% or whatever it is?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to credit card payments who takes them in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
After my first proper attempt before the xmas break, I grant you it wasn't great, but I quite...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All. Ive not posted on here for ages so i thought id say a quick hello and get your opinion...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P
D
Peace of mind for all customers of 365Drills Your credit cards are trust compliant with our...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
P
Firstly apologies to everyone, for a bit of an 'absence' on posting anything on here. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB