Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Ctd contract insulation boards in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

been using jackoboard for around 9 months now ;) they have a full collection, flex shower cubicles, building parts for complete tiled units, standard sheets, 2.4x.6 also.

Just had a half pallet delivered to highate last week. TOP GEAR ! GREAT PRICES.

How do you find using them for overboarding wooden floors?
I done a bathroom with them last week & they just don't feel as solid as Hardie boards.
My own shower room floor is done with 6mm Wedi & it's never budged.

Reply to Ctd contract insulation boards in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone thanks for having me on the this forum ill try not to break any rules. I am diyer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, my name is David, nice to meet you all. I would like to ask you all your...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ctd contract insulation boards
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond