Discuss customer calling times in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

My customers quite often call late at night but its because i let them know its ok to do so if they have any queries so my fault really. Many customers need their hand holding through a project so I'm happy to do it. However you do get the odd prick that will take it to the extreme in which case I get ****ed off and start to be short with them. As you say you have to swallow a certain amount but only yesterday I had to send a ****ty email to a firm that I've been refurbing one of their offices, as a girl from there was sending 10 emails a day and calling twice a hour:mad2: No love nothing has changed since I put the phone down to you 10mins ago and if I spend all day talking to you I wouldn't get anything done, in fact what the hell have you done today apart from stalk me?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
my phone is always on but I choose when to answer out of hours. If it is someone I want to talk to or it doesnt cost me any sort of hassle to answer it I will. out of hours for me is anything before about 0800 and anything after about 1800 but in this game you can never tell when someone will call so.... you make the choice

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to customer calling times in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Hi All Was meant to start tiling this conservatory today got there this morning and something...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
M
I've been tiling for 12 years now never really had problems with customers till now! started...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB