Discuss Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Hi phil hope you feeling a bit better...
once her time is up I would send her this letter...

customers name and address

RE: NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT PROCEEDINGS

Despite several reminders to pay my outstanding invoice, no payment has been received for works carried out at.......(her address here)

This is to notify you that if no payment is made within seven days from the date of this letter, we will be proceeding with legal action to recover the debt without further notice.

I enclose a copy of the outstanding invoice.

Yours sincerely....

send this recorded delivery, cost about £1.50 from the post office.

I used this on a couple of plumbers that owed me over a grand and 2 days after reading this letter paid in full...Good luck mate, hopes it works out for you..

J

jonnyc

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
have you had any response from her so far...?
if not then I would just send her that letter as it is and see if that gets a response....just make sure its sent recorded delivery and track it to make sure she's got it so you don't get the I havnt received anything excuse....

if you still havn't heard anything in 7 days then start court proceedings the main thing to do is keep every response you have ever had from her, texts, emails, photos...ect main thing to do is to keep on top of it..... and you never know a settlement may be reached even before it gose to court.

if it dose go to court the main thing the judge will look at is how far you were willing to go to resolve the situation.....and it seems to me you were willing to bend over backwards to help her out, which would mean she won't have a leg to stand on..

Reply to Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB