Discuss Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Phil this is a few thousand pounds at the most !, i have someone trying to take-me for my house !, get a grip and carry on mate , i have to do it everyday i open my eyes, never give-up !! the Barstewards will try and grind you down, i have wondered why me ! why did i ever get involved !! but its the nature of being self-employed,there are peeps out there that by there nature are pure evil and we have booth met them Good luck mate and get on with your work and put it behind you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry Dave, and thanks to all you TF people who care ,

R

Rossymcg

Read the thread, been in a similar situation and went to court and win easily,
the judge isn't an idiot and you'd be very surprised how layman the whole process is, folk have been saying because you only verbally agreed a day rate it will be tougher in court, that's cackle, a verbal contract is as good as a written one in the eyes if the law,
the fact that the lady had you to work for an extended amount of time, ie more than a couple of days, will show the judge she was happy with your work and had no complaints an was happy with the price or she'd have bombed you off after a few days, she needs to prove your work was no good, put some pressure in her, not over the phone via email or recorded post and look in line for template letters,
sack up and sort it, she's trying to take bread from you kids mouths,

Reply to Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB