Discuss Delta E-Sourcing Tender in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lawrence147

Hi guys

Don't know if this is the correct sub forum (mods pls move if it's not).

I am registered with the above scheme where I get regular emails inviting me to tender quotes on major tiling works in LA properties (schools, nursing homes, etc) for South Lanarkshire Council.

These projects are too large for me, as well as being too complex as it's all in 'council speak' and wondered if anyone else would be interested in quoting up these projects when I receive them.

The closing date for this particular project is 22 July.

Please pm me if you are interested and I will discuss and send you more details.

Many thanks
Lawrence

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Delta E-Sourcing Tender in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all long time no speak life has been far to busy to spend any time with the family let alone...
Replies
Views
I received an e-mail from CTD with there lastest offers for June and July. The TX700 isn't on...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
J
Hi everyone, Jodie here, I registered a few weeks ago but have waited until now to give you the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
U
Please please please add your objection to this, for me and all the people of the Northern...
Replies
Views
user123
U
U
Been dithering whether to write about this and decided to just in case this ever happens to...
Replies
Views
user123
U

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB