Discuss Dirty Houses. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Worked in loads over the years.
Plumber dry fit toilet in one, went for dinner, came back to a big poo in the loo and a sink full of sick, bloke was a alcholic.
Worked in one where there was skid marks painted all over the walls floor and even the bannister rails (we went in before to have a gander, didnt believe tge labourers ) luckily all the backs of the houses were being knocked down, rebuilt and rendered , so they knocked them down and fumigators went in all the row mob handed .
Ive got loads, some proper mingers

S

StevieBoy

One that I can remember for me was when I used to do tiling for a contractor that did council house refurbishments, I went round the day before to say I'd be there in the morning to tile her bathroom, turned up next day she let me in and said "I'm off back to bed" shut the door and that was the last I saw of her.
Had to use my big spirit level to fish out all the dirty washing that was strewn all over the floor into the spare room before I could even start.
Not a pleasant smell when I had to tile behind the toilet pan either!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dirty Houses. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views
T
I started sub-contracting to a tiling firm this week house bashing. I was a bit apprehensive as...
2 3
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
B
Hi, first time post and first time tiling in my home. I got a house and doing the work myself...
Replies
Views
bulboy
B
Just had this in an email.... There is an old Hotel/Pub in Marble Arch, London , which...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB