Discuss Does it mean you are a bad tiler if you have slow patches? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

i say it how it is charlie and can back my mouth up also,now do i take that as a hint of athreat

- - - Updated - - -

pm me charlie

Brian, what is your problem? You do my nut in, you have had a dig at me because I'm busy & you are not.
Does it make you a bad tiler? NO,
What it does make you out to be is an absolute roaster of a man!!
I've been on a stag do since yesterday & I'm now tucked up in bed watching a movie, channel 5 as I can't afford sky as I've still all my jobs to price up..
I've kept up to date with this thread since yesterday & I can't believe how much of an arsehole you are.
I swear to god I'm going to pay you a visit & show you a thing about respect.
I wish to god you would go else where as you keep threatening to do.
& for the record because you are slack & can do a job at a minutes notice then it doesn't make you a bad tiler.
I've a guy on a web site on here & his tiling isn't very good but he's mobbed with work constantly.
Brian you like confrontation & if that's what you want then I will pay your fuel to come up & confront me,
I'm 5 foot 10 & 12 stone, not the biggest but I'm an animal when I start.
If I get banned from this forum then so be it but I'm sick of listening to your pish talk!!!!!

C

charlie1

Brian, what is your problem? You do my nut in, you have had a dig at me because I'm busy & you are not.
I've been on a stag do since yesterday & I'm now tucked up in bed watching a movie, channel 5 as I can't afford sky as I've still all my jobs to price up..
I've kept up to date with this thread since yesterday & I can't believe how much of an arsehole you are.
& for the record because you are slack & can do a job at a minutes notice then it doesn't make you a bad tiler.
I've a guy on a web site on here & his tiling isn't very good but he's mobbed with work constantly.
Brian you like confrontation & if that's what you want then I will pay your fuel to come up & confront me,
If I get banned from this forum then so be it but I'm sick of listening to your pish talk!!!!!

poetry!!

D

dave l and l

you watching planet of the apes. is it any good might watch it on plus 1

also travelling from wales would cost you,

S

Stef

Gentlemen, this is starting to get a little personal. Please keep it friendly or risk having your accounts suspended. You all know the score with regards to forum rules so, please don't push the boundaries.

Brian, I love this forum but although I don't always agree with what's said on here (all part of a healthy environment) I have to say that Brian has had a dig at me because of previous threads,
For the record I have priced up 13 of my 23 jobs & if he jealous of that then that's his concern,
With his 40yrs experience then he should know you go through slack periods, it doesn't mean you are a bad tiler.
I'm just sick of his constant bitching & confrontation to members on here, how would he know if a course is good or not as he's part of the holy grail of being time served.
I replaced a time served tiler at a company I do work for & his tiling was shocking.
If he wants confrontation then I'm his man, if I get banned from here then so be it!!!!

Reply to Does it mean you are a bad tiler if you have slow patches? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB