Guest viewing is limited

Discuss does this happen over there in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
its half the reason we have such a bad debt problem in this country jay.people dont want 2nd hand anymore,ive tried selling off things on ebay and also car bootys and it just doesnt go as quick or for decent prices anymore compared to what it used to,,defo a throwaway society we have now:thumbsdown: the thing is the more better technology gets everyone wants the most up to date things its a bit of a no win situ

P

Perry

My step son (10) wants everything new. He doesnt get it and nor do my other 2 boys. I buy them second hand toys off Ebay and they know no different.

My other half has always had brand new houses until we moved in together and bought our bungalow, now i have ripped the roof off and created a layer of dust evreywhere im begining to think a new house isnt such a bad idea
belive me it will be worth it in the end :thumbsup:

S

SandyFloor

My step son (10) wants everything new. He doesnt get it and nor do my other 2 boys. I buy them second hand toys off Ebay and they know no different.

My other half has always had brand new houses until we moved in together and bought our bungalow, now i have ripped the roof off and created a layer of dust evreywhere im begining to think a new house isnt such a bad idea

At least the top half of the house is new :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to does this happen over there in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
P
We had a wet room installed about 8 months ago. The floor is tiled with large 60x60cm porcelain...
Replies
Views
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
does this happen over there
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.