UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss dozy bugger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
still chuckling about this lol.....missu woke me up this morning as i slept in ....jamie its half 7 she says....what where when i says:yikes: i sat up and said to her where am i working today? lolol

i was only working a few miles down the road as well but was half asleep and just could not mind where i was to go...she just shook her head and said god help the customer!:smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to dozy bugger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi, I am after some honest advice regarding a job I done a few weeks ago for which I haven't...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Just revisited a lady I originally quoted to tile a bathroom for about 6 weeks ago. She decided...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
F
Had one today, Went to look at the job prior to starting. It's a plumber who I know's daughter...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
I'm sat in traffic this morning. Been sat stationary on the A14 for just over half an hour so...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.