Discuss Flat battery... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Somehow the van lights inside the back stayed on overnight. (problem now sorted) flat as a fart when I came to start it last night around ten pm.

Luckily I am covered with the aa so out they came. To cut a long story short the lad was young, helpful and lastly questioned my lovely van so much that it came across im a tiler... Resulting in a wet room project he was going to take on himself which I will Now be doing. About time I had some Good luck!

S

Stef

at the rate im quoting im going to be booked up for the next six months very soon. madness. everyone is just spending !!!

I'm flat out with the job I'm on just now, hope to finish Friday/Monday.
I've got 15 jobs to go & price, all phones calls in the past 2 weeks, keep telling peeps that I'm not sure when I can fit you in & I keep getting "oh it's ok we are prepared to wait"
It's great being popular..

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Somehow the van lights inside the back stayed on overnight. (problem now sorted) flat as a fart when I came to start it last night around ten pm.

Luckily I am covered with the aa so out they came. To cut a long story short the lad was young, helpful and lastly questioned my lovely van so much that it came across im a tiler... Resulting in a wet room project he was going to take on himself which I will Now be doing. About time I had some Good luck!

I was doing a pool in London last year, staying in a hotel owned by an Australian guy, he asked me what I did for a living, I replied " I'm a tiler" he said "before you go leave me a card, I could do with a nice made to measure suit with a matching waistcoat". I will get me made to measure coat.:sofahide:

Nice one matey. Sounds like a customer I need, one who will help getting you started in the mornings.:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Flat battery... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
M
Took someone on from here, based on their supposed 9 years experience.. and they jacked on the...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
A
Hi guys hoping someone could advise me as to what needs doing on a job i am on. Its a long...
Replies
Views
AKOTiler
A
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB