Discuss Gay Marriage in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Surely the "Christian" (deliberate "") view of marriage should come from the belief that it was God who put a man and women together in the 1st place?
Just my two-penneth.
As for the equality agenda as I see it; it's now not enough for people to accept different beliefs and lifestyles and to happily live and let live. If they don't actually approve and celebrate them then they run the risk of being branded a bigot or homophobe (which actually annoys me as I'm not scared of anyone!)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Well i,am live and let live , we have some gay girls living three houses away and they are both very nice people as far as i'am concerned ,what anyone does (within reason & within the law ) in there own houses is up to them .........so i must say i have got over the gay thing now.........

You been sneaking a peek through the net curtains?

C

Colour Republic

I'm never gonna go on a "Gay Pride" march,

You should do they are as funny as hell! Got friends from all over the country that come down to watch the Brighton parade, to be honest for a lot of people it's just an excuse to get drunk in the sun. It's a carnival atmosphere. It's harmless fun, not sinister like i'm sure most people think it is.

To be honest whilst it's still a good day out, it's no longer a march about being proud to be gay, it's just party that has turned in to big business. Years ago it was just small groups of friends getting a scaffold van, strapping a huge sound system to it and dressing up silly, then driving through town, but hundreds of floats. You still get those but they have been swamped by big businees putting their own floats out, EDF, Barclays, Easy Jet, Vodafone... the list goes on. When you get 160k people turn up, the advertisers are going to follow

[video=youtube;9OMLmjLP0f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OMLmjLP0f8[/video]

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
The trouble with a topic like this is that those with intellect and who are good at putting lovely long words on paper and explaining their point, have absolutely no time for those of us that may not be as good at it, and to dismiss someones view or opinion because they are not as articulate as the next person is in my opinion being extremely blinkered.

Very eloquently articulated... :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I had to sit and watch 'gay marriage musical' the other night at the insistence of my daughters lesbo mate , telling my wife "make Craig watch it ,so he knows what to expect when I get married" ( even though I rip her to bits,and she me ,we are close) but I quite enjoyed it,and who can deny the love them 2 blokes had for each other,more love in them 2 than a council estate full of chavs .

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
My mate came round the other day,he was his brothers witness at his wedding(gay) along with his soon to be brother in laws brother .
Anyway all went well,wedding finished,signed the docs and off they went to the reception.
Soon after it turns out they signed the marriage certificate wrong and my mate and his new brother in law had been married for a while,had to re do them ,'twas funny

D

Dougs Third Go

My mate came round the other day,he was his brothers witness at his wedding(gay) along with his soon to be brother in laws brother .
Anyway all went well,wedding finished,signed the docs and off they went to the reception.
Soon after it turns out they signed the marriage certificate wrong and my mate and his new brother in law had been married for a while,had to re do them ,'twas funny
when me and Mrs Welder got wed, registrar mis-pronounced my name, "broadley",,,,,,does make this my marriage null and void? I didn't raise the question at the time ha ha!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gay Marriage in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
C
we had our kitchen replaced last year which included laying about 40sqm of tiles, the quality of...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I've created a new directory page thing. Professional Wall and Floor Tilers Get listed on it...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB