UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hate's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CON5933

:angel_smile: I was on a bathroom job, the lady of the house was very... no VERY.. well proportioned up top.. (NO she didn't have a big head)
The house was in s**t state, I had to carry everythin thru the house to the back yard, she had a 'utility' room at the back with all her washing hanging up on lines, as I was carryin a sink thru the room, I had to dodge the washing.... ducking beneath the line I stood up too early and a 'cup' off her bra was on my head..... it was bigger than any hat I have... that's when I heard the discreet cough behind me.

I can safely say that nothing untoward happened but should she have made any approach I was suitably intimidated enough to have ran out of the house:)

Reply to Hate's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.