Discuss Help - Buying a second hand car? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Right, I have finally pulled my finger out and purchased a second hand car today. Totally different to any of the options I had originally thought about :lol:

It's a 2003 Volvo S40 1.8i, in the lovely old man gold colour they used to do :grin:, 1 owner from new, FSH, 100k miles, brand new MOT, electric windows all round, air con, heated seats, drives very well despite it's age and mileage. Even though it's a saloon, it's got a nice big boot space which will be perfect for a baby buggy (or golf clubs + trolley so I'm told :yikes: ) And all for £1800!

Picking it up next Saturday. Back to the good old days of driving a big car and no more Girl Racer :(

D

Deleted member 9966

Good choice I reckon :) Volvos are safe as houses... had one as a company car for a short while and yes, it was good :thumbsup: But GOLD!!! uhm....

Mr GRR's car currently is a Volvo Gisela and that's what persuaded me to go for another one. Nice and sturdy built, not a lot goes wrong with them, and nice and comfortable to drive. I think I will cope with the gold. We used to have a bright yellow Skoda and you don't notice the colour when you're inside the car :lol:

R

Rich

Volvo.jpg

Could be worth it when your cruising around in a bad boy like this!

All the 15 year olds would think you were well cool! :lol:

Reply to Help - Buying a second hand car? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Help - Buying a second hand car?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks