Discuss Help - Buying a second hand car? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

The phrase," women drivers " springs to mind..:lol:..

Mouth, soap and water springs to mind with THAT ....
cheerleader2.gif

D

Deleted member 9966

I've put £20 worth of petrol in on Saturday, and so far I've managed to do about 65 miles. It's getting closer to the red though. Thankfully what more I have to spend on petrol over diesel is far outweighed by the fact I'm only spending half my monthly car budget than I was when I had the Corsa. so a bit of a win win, and even bigger win when the Volvo won't move for 6 months due to maternity leave :grin:

S

Scott

I've put £20 worth of petrol in on Saturday, and so far I've managed to do about 65 miles. It's getting closer to the red though. Thankfully what more I have to spend on petrol over diesel is far outweighed by the fact I'm only spending half my monthly car budget than I was when I had the Corsa. so a bit of a win win, and even bigger win when the Volvo won't move for 6 months due to maternity leave :grin:

And as its a Volvo it will probably start if you left it for 6 months too

D

Deleted member 9966

well wouldn't you know it, I've had it a week and now I can hear something that doesn't sound right, and there's a horrible smell from the rear right side brakes/wheel. took the car to kwik fit, and they've inspected the rear brakes, and they're well worn, metal to metal, need replacing asap. now I need to figure out if it should have passed it's MOT 2 weeks ago with rear brakes that are worn out. not sure what the sound is in the engine. it's only come on since the petrol warning light came on today. I hate buying second hand cars :mad2:

Reply to Help - Buying a second hand car? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Help - Buying a second hand car?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.