Discuss Help - Buying a second hand car? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

208166_10150152989224020_551199019_6428344_4407664_n.jpg

picked up my family motor this morning. she doesn't half shift. left Mr GRR behind on the motorway several times and I was only doing 70!

D

Deleted member 9966

the guy at the garage seems to put the car in tip top shape for me. it had just been washed when I picked it up yesterday and hubby went under the bonnet today expecting to have to top up fluid levels and he couldn't find anything to do :lol:

all my bits and pieces (cd's, hi vis vest, petrol can etc) are back in the boot where they should be and I'm ready for the trip to work in the morning.

only thing left to do is get myself some breakdown cover. Green Flag seems to be one of the best of the big companies, from what I've seen on their website. I can cover the car (any driver driving the car) for £72 to include national recovery and relay, fix at the roadside and home start. bit of a bargain really.

D

Deleted member 9966

well I went too fast over a speed ramp this morning and banged the front end of the car into the road :oops: I'll have a look at any damage done tonight. I didn't realise the suspension would be that soft as I'd already cleared two of the ramps before getting to that one, and it looks fairly lame but obviously isn't :lol: might have to uprate the front suspension springs at the first opportunity I get. I'm not used to bouncy motoring, give me stiffened race suspension anyday :lol: :lol:

Reply to Help - Buying a second hand car? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Help - Buying a second hand car?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.