Hi!

Discuss Hi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gilbz

Quick intro!

Doing my first major tiling job which is a whole bathroom 2.6 x2.3m.
I've been on plastering courses and offer skimming services if people ask other than that I try and turn my hand to anything except plumbing! I have a good mate who does that, don't mind electrics, welding, car maintenance, decking blah blah but won't touch anything with water! Guess a leak is always hard to pinpoint and often means lifting floors etc to solve a problem!

Great info here but need advice before starting on the surprise bathroom for the Mrs! She's away for a week..... will I get it all done in time? Doubt it lol!!:yikes:

Reply to Hi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
T
We are on a little job where the customer had a problem with the 'wetroom' floor tiling. This...
Replies
Views
Stewart
S
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
J
Hi there, I had an 'escape of water' between my sink and toilet unit in the bathroom and am...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.