• Thread starter dave l and l
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 3K

Discuss Holiday in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Alnmouth,Amble,Newbiggin,Whitley Bay and Tynemouth all had 15 hours of sunshine when I was a Hahahaha!!! U hmmm I think I may giv that a miss my lovely! I'm on my 3rd day of my hangova! Shud b bak to normal tomorrow!!! Can party lyk a rockstar but canny recover as fast as one!!! ️***
Summer holidays were spent winkling and plodging in the sea.
Nowt's changed still a beautiful coastline.

15 hours TJ that was for the whole summer I take it. ;)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
You may be right!

On a more serious note - you quoted my post however that is not my post!!!
Someone has altered my input.
Does any moderator know what's happened?
Why did it say 20 hours and they knew you were definitively exaggerating

D

dave l and l

well decided that the weather looked good up north, so we went aviemore then north coast to durness and down the west coast of scotland, weather was gallus. campsited were good, managed to do 900 miles without a hitch in van, might have picked up a job on the way back down,
pulled the van into drive way when i got home and it started to backfire, then the radiator decided to majorly leak,
at least it never happened up north,

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Holiday in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I bought some sheets of 6mm insulation board to install on my bathroom floor. (It has blue...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
M
'Evening Gents, Recently joined the forum and have spent the last week trawling through loads...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Long time no speak. I had a good run during winter but things have dried up a bit...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB