Discuss Housemaids knee (Prepatellar bursitis) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Longer knee pads that also act as shin pads are better in your case, to keep the knee suspended yet supported off the floor. Ice pack in the evening, make it a habit whether it hurts or not, no more than 10 minutes, a regular intake of homoeopathic Rhus Tox and Arnica, follow instructions on pack, the herbal anti-inflammatory Devil Claw as an ongoing supplement, and arnica cream at night. The removal of the bursa is ok short term but it is not a good idea in the long term as instead it is likely you will grow bones purs which act to protect the knee instead, but are a major cause of pain and arthritis later on. Also look up knee strengthening exercises on google, there are many about - a balanced knee is less likely to suffer from bursitis. Donations welcome :)

Reply to Housemaids knee (Prepatellar bursitis) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
O
ive suffered for many years with bad knees and ankle afer having my leg badly broken at 18 years...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
S
I bet you haven't heard this tip before. I've been bothered more and more with aching knees...
Replies
Views
I
G
I have been tiling now for over 33 years and I have tried lots of kneepads from the cheap...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
adamunited
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Housemaids knee (Prepatellar bursitis)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.