Discuss I predict a riot in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

They've broken my online shop window.

*******s....

184093_10150242631882014_617362013_7410270_7259134_n.jpg

How will i fix that

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
A benefit system that encourages single parent families

Schools unable to discipline unruly pupils because of rights

Police risk averse due to compensation culture & political correctness

A criminal justice system with no effective punishments

Youngster with no work ethic but unrealistic expectations of reward.

Rights without responsibilities

Reap what you have sown England

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
just listening to radio lancs this morning,i couldn't honestly believe what i was hearing,it went something like this(2 girls)

interviewer "so girls,it 8.15 and you are drinking rosie wine"
girls "well it were free innit,we didn't nick it though,we just took it,i blame the poleeece for not being tough on kids right innit,i blame it on them guvment peepole,you know them conservatives,them yeh,them that in power,us we av rights,right,yeah"
interviewer "so girls,you are not working then today"
girls " yeah we are,well no we not really"

can i say useless c##ks on here.
im getting really wound up with these idiots,if my 20y old girl was like these i would get her locked up. as it is she has a full time job and works most weekends so she can have money for her mortgage and bills and her jaunt to greece at weekend. sophie,i love you even more today x.

you know,when the recession hit in the late 80's early 90s,i had bugger all,i just came out of my time,after being on real bad money for nearly 5 years,no savings,what can you save off £30 a week,got layed off,i lived on my brothers front room floor in a sleeping bag,my dad died,no transport to get to any sort of work i could find. did i go out and rob and loot,did i set fire to things cos i was mad at the world,no,i found myself a nice girl,we rented a house,worked to pay rent and saved up for a house,bought a house,had a baby,had another baby 15ys later:yikes:,we have nearly paid our house off and bought a 2nd for our eldest,both run out own businesses,albeit,the wife is having a hard time because of this recession,but we have to get on with it.
i think kids values around the country have dwindeled from respecting you elders and authority to working hard for what you want,it stinks. rant over,i wanna go pub now,not go back to work:smilewinkgrin:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i heard that interveiw on the radio, and you could not belive how thick, arrogant, totally stupid those 2 girls sounded!!

its even flared up in gloucester now, in a run down part of the city, kind of place you never go to do quotes let alone work, probably wouldn't have any wheels left on the van by the end of the day!!

i give it another couple of days , it will start to become like work to them soon, then they will give it up!!

Reply to I predict a riot in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
I predict a riot
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.