Discuss Is this a good Tiling Job? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

riviera

I have been really busy so haven't had the time to update. I took 2 quick snaps when I got home last night (photo quality isnt great as it was dark) - the wall tiles i presume are completed now.

My dad gets back from holiday later today so I will discuss everything mentioned here with him. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 22.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 80
D

diamondtiling

The pictures are not great as you say but its still not right is it? You cant fix a job like that no matter how hard you try, if as in your case the setting out was wrong then thats one of the fundamental rules broken, no amount of changing tiles will remedy this work.
It all has to come off at the 'builders' expense then get a real tiler to do the work chargeable to the builder although I suspect that wont happen.

:mad2:

Reply to Is this a good Tiling Job? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Is this a good Tiling Job?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.