Discuss Kev W Hutchinson in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

who knows him?.... this guy added me ages ago about the time a few select guys did on facebook... didnt have qa clue who he was i guessed he was one of the reg posters on here.... we have messaged each other over fb a few times, ive always called him kev... but id like to know who he is on here???? says hes not a reg member but how did he add me? cheers lads... like to shed some light on the situation as he is a great guy and his work is top notch!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kev W Hutchinson in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
    • Dislike
Hi all, new to this forum so thank you in advance for reading my post. I'll try to be short and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB