Discuss Litigation !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well had a telephone Hearing today to supposedly choose a technical expert ! we were both supposed to supple the details of three each ,i had three he had two, but we could not agree one between us , the judge could not decide either :mad2: so ruled that we should both have our own ......bloody great doubling the cost !!!!!!! instead of halving it this alone could cost me £8000,plus , if i was starting out in this game again now i would deffo have LTD company status so as not to risk my personal assets, still that is to late now...
This is a complete nightmare for me and my family :sick:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Cant say to much about it guys as it's a live case that has been going -on for two years and eight months ,and the other party seem's to have contacts all over on the net, scum-bag ,just make sure you are all LTD's i would hate to see or hear of any other guys having to through this ! it make's you go to some of the darkest places a man can go .......its the loneliest cruelest time of my life ,but it will never grind me down, i have had a hard life all my life so nothing changes for me......... as long as i can keep going :thumbsup:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Keep your chin up Dave.
I'm going through a similar thing, not the sort of numbers you're talking but it soon escalates in costs. It can really drag you down. I'm in court tomorrow morning for what is supposed to be a final hearing.

In my case when it came to deciding on an expert I let the other party decide. As there was specifications and standards to go against. The expert he picked had the right credentials so that was good enough for me. I knew full well that when the report came back ok, which it did. My opponent, although he tried, didnt have a leg to stand on, as he chose the expert in the first place!

Hopefully, mine will finally come to an end after 15 months by lunchtime tomorrow. Wish you all the best with yours.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I didn't know that you were going through anything like this Dave. If you have gone about your business in the correct manner then it should be ok, although I'm saying that without knowing any facts in this case. From your posts you seem a man of integrity and hopefully things turn out with the result in your favour.

Good luck.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Keep your chin up Dave.
I'm going through a similar thing, not the sort of numbers you're talking but it soon escalates in costs. It can really drag you down. I'm in court tomorrow morning for what is supposed to be a final hearing.

In my case when it came to deciding on an expert I let the other party decide. As there was specifications and standards to go against. The expert he picked had the right credentials so that was good enough for me. I knew full well that when the report came back ok, which it did. My opponent, although he tried, didnt have a leg to stand on, as he chose the expert in the first place!

Hopefully, mine will finally come to an end after 15 months by lunchtime tomorrow. Wish you all the best with yours.
Good-luck for tomorrow Ali hope all go's well ,and you can enjoy that much needed relief :thumbsup: as well .
Thanks for all the best wishes guys, i have done nothing wrong ,but the pool failed due to several reasons beyond my control..so i feel no guilt ,its just an -uphill struggle proving -it :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Litigation !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi everyone, Jodie here, I registered a few weeks ago but have waited until now to give you the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
J
We had a lovely travertine floor laid throughout our new kitchen and into the conservatory. (50...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
A
Right before you read on its important for you to understand that this has been written because...
2 3
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
S
why do adhesive manufacturers hype their products it is infuriating at times,Apex grange who are...
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB