Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Looking for new 180mm Wet Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sigma UK

The 9P is well worth thinking about. It's not cheap but what is today. It's got some really good features like Sliding bed, No pump to get clogged up, Comes with a diamond blade good for 1500sqm of porcelain, Galvanized body so it wont rust, can cut large planks with no woble or flex on the blade or motor. Very strong machine that will last you many years. Also you don't need to wear any waders when using the machine. I can post a video if anyone is interested.

C

Captain

The Vitrex QEP 750 is a decent saw for about £100. It's a bit useless at mitering because of the bed tilting up rather than down but it's a lot cleaner to work with than the Rubi due to the enclosed water tray and water circulation, so you won't find a big puddle under your work area.

I brought the Vitrex QEP 750 for £94 and used it on one job, the guide bar broke so i got it replaced, it has since broken again, in my opinion its a very poor quality product, you don't get any more for your money than if you spent under £30.

Im now thinking of spending £500-£600 to get something that will last and give the correct cuts time after time....

Reply to Looking for new 180mm Wet Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as tiles are getting bigger and bigger I'm looking for a new cutter. Now my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1200 wide tray and tiling shower enclosure recess with metro tiles where the 1200 wide...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
Looking for new 180mm Wet Cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%