Discuss Met Ed today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

what are you lot like ;0)

lynn, i promise that if you ever visit me in liverpool, the only thing i'll steal is your heart xx happy easter blondie..

tobins, it would be good to meet up one day one mate ;0) village tiling and mz30 mike are both good local lads too.

Sigma Peter - Pete did take a look at the sigmas and was v impresed with how light they are. i think hes gonna buy a 2g??

rob nybor there will be no mention of liverpool fc until next season or maybe the one after that lol 5 times ***** ;0)

robson gregor - the pen and wig lol. now thats a blast from the past 1985 ha. its still going strong now. many a wild night in there.

pete ablard, phil. bri and anybody else on here, it would be great to meet any of you but for ffs bring some biscuits & cake because we are running out !!!

happy easter to all of you from scouse land ;0)

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you lot like ;0)

lynn, i promise that if you ever visit me in liverpool, the only thing i'll steal is your heart xx happy easter blondie..

tobins, it would be good to meet up one day one mate ;0) village tiling and mz30 mike are both good local lads too.

Sigma Peter - Pete did take a look at the sigmas and was v impresed with how light they are. i think hes gonna buy a 2g??

rob nybor there will be no mention of liverpool fc until next season or maybe the one after that lol 5 times ***** ;0)

robson gregor - the pen and wig lol. now thats a blast from the past 1985 ha. its still going strong now. many a wild night in there.

pete ablard, phil. bri and anybody else on here, it would be great to meet any of you but for ffs bring some biscuits & cake because we are running out !!!

happy easter to all of you from scouse land ;0)
hi ed that would be good to meet up some day soon ill look forward to it mate :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Met Ed today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
R
Hi gys just a quick rant to vent my anger!! and ask for your help (wet room guys) After a long 3...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
"Your posts are farcical. You claim there is no need to tank plasterboard in a shower before...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
‎50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB