UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mobile Phone Contracts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
it has to be a sony ericsson Dan. I have an M2 card full of pics that haven't been downloaded to pc yet.

Ahhh, I'm not much for them to be honest. I have an Xperia X1, runs on Windows, but it's crap. Had the 'walkmans' K750i and K800i I think if I remember rightly, liked those at the time a few years ago but I don't think I would now.

So I'll leave it to a SE user. :)

D

Deleted member 9966

Ahhh, I'm not much for them to be honest. I have an Xperia X1, runs on Windows, but it's crap. Had the 'walkmans' K750i and K800i I think if I remember rightly, liked those at the time a few years ago but I don't think I would now.

So I'll leave it to a SE user. :)

I really like my K800i which is why I want another SE. they just feel comfortable to me, and have great camera's. Sony have always made good quality camera's.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mobile Phone Contracts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Y
what is best deal out there at moment, my phone is up for renewal soon so will be getting I...
Replies
Views
U
As most of you know I spent a good few years selling phones for major networks to both business...
Replies
Views
united
U
W
My contract has come up for renewel on the mobile with vodafone. What do you reckon to the new...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M
D
I've just upgraded my mobile phone and I am very disappointed with my choice. For 2 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
B
my current contract is up in the next few weeks and i was wondering if any of you had a better...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.