Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss My first wet cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

J

JRay78

Hi all, looking to purchase a wet cutter. As it's my first one I don't want to spend more than £100. Scewfix have the Titan SF180T1 at £40, Erbauer ERB180C at £49 and the Rexon TC1150AL at £59 or there's the Plasplugs Mastertiler DWW180 over at Trade Tiler for £92. Will the Titan be sufficent or is the Plasplugs worth more than double the price? Anyone had any expereince using these and what are your opinions? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Thanks Oli, the water reservioir and recirculation sounds very handy. It can be difficult to see what you're doing with the guard on so you end up getting soaked when taking it off. Not good, especially on these cold mornings!

If you take the guard off, you'll not get any benefit from the re-circulation, coz all the water will be on you! :D

L

Leatherface

All depends upon what tiles you are cutting.
Many cheaper brands with lower HP motors will suffice for most jobs.
Occasionally you may struggle with certain types of porcelain and natural stone, depending upon thickness, length and hardness of product
Guess many of you guys have the same problem !!!!!
He he he

P.S Advice was genuine, not my fault if you read something else into it :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to My first wet cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, So getting back into the swing of it all again and need to get myself a new wet...
Replies
Views
Gonzo1969
G
C
Hi all, I'd really appreciate your guidance if any of you would be so kind. Apologies in...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
My first wet cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%