Discuss My mate called over tonight... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

He's working down here for a guy from back home, (NE). He picked up his new car last week, 09 plate Le Mans 530d. Lush purpley blue colour contrasting cream leather, all the toys for £13k. Very quick for its size.

obviously I came indoors and fired up van trader to search until my green eyes were sick. However what I'm noticing is that you get absolutely nothing for your money in vans. If you would like what his car has in a van then you are looking at £20-30k.

ive resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't have a new van in london as it would just end up in the wars, scratched and battered from city life....really want to move home now lol.

W

White Room

He's working down here for a guy from back home, (NE). He picked up his new car last week, 09 plate Le Mans 530d. Lush purpley blue colour contrasting cream leather, all the toys for £13k. Very quick for its size.

obviously I came indoors and fired up van trader to search until my green eyes were sick. However what I'm noticing is that you get absolutely nothing for your money in vans. If you would like what his car has in a van then you are looking at £20-30k.

ive resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't have a new van in london as it would just end up in the wars, scratched and battered from city life....really want to move home now lol.

Your've allready moved once....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My mate called over tonight... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
"Your posts are farcical. You claim there is no need to tank plasterboard in a shower before...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
D
Legal advice needed guys. Just wondered if you had any views. Background: I had a shop...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB